Our Privacy Promise
How We Collect and Use Information
Information from you:
We may ask for certain information such as your name, email address, phone number, and address when you register for a LisburnTech account, or if you correspond with us. We may also keep information such as messages you send to us via email, contact forms, or your LisburnTech account. We use this information to maintain a record of clients and to provide to you information about the services you receive from LisburnTech. We may ask you for your permission to display our work with you on our website. Only then will your name be displayed publicly.
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our services. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving our services.
When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets LisburnTech help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. You can set your web browser to refuse all cookies. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access our website. When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain log file information.
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing notifications or news about our services. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you have the option to change your notification preferences. We also use your information to send you service-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of our services, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of service-related emails.
Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information into third parties outside LisburnTech and its group companies (including any parent, subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent, except as noted below:
- We may share your information with third-party business partners and Trusted Users for the purpose of providing our services to you. Third party business partners will be given limited access to your information as is reasonably necessary to deliver the proper service.
- Any information about yourself or your business that you volunteer to be used by LisburnTech for promotional purposes or our portfolio may become available to the public and cannot be removed, except by LisburnTech in its sole discretion.
- Your account information may include your name, phone number, address, website address, email address, or business name. If you have a LisburnTech account, your account information will be accessible by authorized LisburnTech employees.
- We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your account information and content related to your account may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company.
- LisburnTech will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to protect the security, quality or integrity of our services; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of LisburnTech, our users, or others.
How We Store and Protect Your Information
Storage and processing:
Storing payment information:
Keeping your information safe:
LisburnTech cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from LisburnTech, at all times. However, LisburnTech cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to LisburnTech or guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. LisburnTech is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Compromise of information:
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, LisburnTech will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your choices about your information
You control your account information and settings: You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging in to your account and changing your account and notification settings. As noted above, you may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of our services, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we keep your private profile information:
Following termination of your account, LisburnTech may retain your private profile information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, any information that you choose to make public for promotional or portfolio purposes may not be removable.
LisburnTech does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as users. Our services and content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to other websites and services
Updated September 2014